BLACK METAL BUDDIES

BLACK METAL BUDDIES
ALL SOLD OUT!! SECOND FIGURE COMING SOON...

Friday, October 4, 2013

CRYING GULL TOYS INVADE NEW YORK COMICON 2013'!



Hello My Peoples! I will be attending the upcoming New York Comicon on Friday, October 11th. I will be hanging out in 'The Block' section, primarily, with My good buddy Plex (Donkey Jaw Projects) And yes, since I'm broke, I will be selling toys out of my bag! The products will include The Dobotz, and My Black Metal Buddies figures. NYCC 2013' will also see the debut of Crying Gull Toys newest product, Love Bytes! The Love Bytes are mini hand cast resin hearts complete with googly eyes, and available in four colors "(Lipstick Red, Pearl Pink, Pearl Blue, and one unpainted dark grey heart. All Love Bytes will be bagged with a handmade header card, exclusive to NYCC 2013'. Pieces will also be individually signed, numbered, and limited to 5 pieces. If you would like to get your hands on any of our merchandise look for the goofy guy wearing a Crying Gull Toys T-Shirt, that would be Me :) So have a safe, and happy comicon..I'll see You there!

-Will / FEZ ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment