BLACK METAL BUDDIES

BLACK METAL BUDDIES
ALL SOLD OUT!! SECOND FIGURE COMING SOON...

Friday, July 19, 2013

CRYING GULL TOYS IS IN THE BUILDING

Greetings and Salutations! I welcome you to my humble little blog which will serve as the official home to my newest venture into the world of Art, Crying Gull Toys! I decided to take a brake form My Mego customizing (http://www.mckenziemckustoms.blogspot.com) to concentrate on my newest passion, Designer Toys. Inspired by the works of The Sucklord (Suckadelic), Tone Tank (Scumlife), Frank Kozik, Killer Bootlegs, Leecifer, Man Or Monster? Studios, Grody Shogun, The many talented folks behind Super 7, turboPISTOLA, And others (so bad with names) I've  decided to throw my hat into the Designer Toy Ring. So stick around folks, I have big plans for Crying Gull starting with the release of our first resin mini-figure line, Black Metal Buddies! The first figure in the series, Abyss, will be posted soon and when made available, will be limited to seven pieces. The figure is hand sculpted, hand cast, and hand painted, will come complete with signed header card, resealable baggie, and a whopping ZERO points of articulation! So start saving up those pennies kids :) Any questions? Please feel free to drop me a line. Hope all is well in your world :)
Peace,
Will McKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment