BLACK METAL BUDDIES

BLACK METAL BUDDIES
ALL SOLD OUT!! SECOND FIGURE COMING SOON...

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Molding, And Casting, And Crap, Oh My!

Everyone has got to start somewhere, That's why I've  decided to post the (quite frankly) embarrassing results of my first attempts at molding and casting. I failed to pay attention to the little things i should have, and the result was an odd collection of Venus Di Milo like figures. The sculpt shown is actually the second figure in my soon to be released, Black Metal Buddies line. Enjoy your naughty little sneak peak ;) And stop laughing at Me!!

*Products used were Smooth-On Silicone Rubber (OO MOO) and Smooth Cas 300-Liquid Plastic.
After finally learning how to use the products correctly, i highly recommend picking them up for yourself at http://www.smooth-on.com








No comments:

Post a Comment